Changing AIEMD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum is dedicated to all the Aryan who believe in change and want to be changed

Latest topics

» is india lagging behind china??
How can I install Linux and XP both in my PC? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:15 am by help

» how to install jdk effectively?
How can I install Linux and XP both in my PC? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:13 am by help

» Money is not everything
How can I install Linux and XP both in my PC? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:42 am by Admin

» general knowledge test 4
How can I install Linux and XP both in my PC? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:28 am by Admin

» loop problem...
How can I install Linux and XP both in my PC? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 12:40 am by help

» companies address with hr email ids
How can I install Linux and XP both in my PC? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 12:36 am by help

» Here is a new trick how to hack windows xp's admin password...
How can I install Linux and XP both in my PC? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:42 pm by Soumen

» Gate Preparation
How can I install Linux and XP both in my PC? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:40 pm by shubajit

» Now answer this.....
How can I install Linux and XP both in my PC? EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:40 pm by shubajit

HIt counter

2 posters

How can I install Linux and XP both in my PC?

anurag

How can I install Linux and XP both in my PC? Empty How can I install Linux and XP both in my PC?

Post  anurag Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:49 pm

How can I install Linux and XP both in my PC?
    Diwakar_Rock

How can I install Linux and XP both in my PC? Empty how to make dual operating system

Post  Diwakar_Rock Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:18 pm

If you want to keep both os xp and linux then there are simple steps by follow these method you can enjoy dual os:-
    first of all you just install ur xp in your system...then:-
    1.goto control panel .
    2.administrative tool.
    3.computer management.
    4.storage.
    5.disk management.
    6.then right click on the drive where you want to install linux->delete logical drive
    Then reboot ur system with linux dvd..
    and then--install linux in unformatted drive....
    2nd methode:-
    at a time of partition in windows system just leave some (unpartition)memory for linux on the basis of ur need ...then just install linux on that unformatted memory.....and enjoy dual facility of ur system Laughing sunny

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:00 pm